Rules for Leave
- A Student is expected to be regular in attending school. Hundred percent attendances is expected from every student.
- A student absent on a day must submit to the class teacher a leave application signed by the parent next day.
- C.B.S.E. guidelines will be followed strictly in Board classes. A student with less than 75% attendance will be debarred from appearing in the Board Examinations (X and XII).
- In case of absence exceeding five days in a month without explanation, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls.
- Re-admission may be done at the discretion of the Principal only.
- Re-admission charges will be payable at the time of re-admission.
- Leave exceeding three days for the board classes will be sanctioned only by the Principal, failing which the student's name is liable to be struck off the rolls.
- No half days or short leave will be granted to students.